WBGL Hiring Position: Community Engagement Manager
WBGL is seeking a full time Community Engagement Manager who will join a team of creative and fun-loving individuals working to impact the listener we serve and the communities we’re in with the love and hope of Jesus.
Community Engagement Manager
Do you want to work at a place that:
- Celebrates monthly birthday lunches with great food?
- Truly encourages personal, professional, and spiritual growth?
- Really, genuinely functions as a family?
- Has a connection with an awesome farm, so you get fresh eggs?
If you said YES to any of the statements above, please keep reading.
WBGL is looking for a new Community Engagement Manager. The Community Engagement Manager at WBGL designs and implements all station events, contests, and promotions, manages the station promotions team, and is constantly looking for meaningful ways to connect with listeners.
The ideal candidate for this position displays the following qualities:
- Organized yet flexible
- Enjoys meeting listeners and finding new ways to encourage them
- Works exceptionally well with a team, but is still self-motivated
- Finds joy in managing detailed projects
If this sounds like you, please apply by completing the form below. No phone calls please. Minorities and women are encouraged to apply. EOE.
ILLINOIS BIBLE INSTITUTE the licensee of WBGL-FM Champaign, IL and its associated Satellite Stations is a religious broadcaster as defined by the Federal Communications Commission. As a religious broadcaster, IBI has established a religious qualification for all staff positions at WBGL-FM in accordance with FCC rules; IBI makes reasonable, good faith efforts to employ staff members without regard to race, color, national origin or gender, among those who are qualified for employment based on their religious belief or affiliation.