Digital Media Manager
The Digital Media Manager will serve as the leader for New Life Media in developing and growing high quality, on-demand digital media products – through written, video and audio media. He/she will oversee a budget and report to the Network Director while at the same time working in concert with Station Managers at WBGL and WCIC.
The individual in this full-time position will create and curate compelling digital content to engage new audiences distinct from radio, while also complimenting the impact of broadcast radio and its supporting media channels. The Digital Media Manager will support efforts of the current media team and lead in development and branding of free-lance content creation.
The ideal candidate will be a proactive, detail-oriented, organized leader with the ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities. All content must be in alignment with New Life Media’s mission, core values and overall strategic vision of sharing hope in Jesus Christ. EEO
Job duties include:
* Design the overall digital content strategy – for the radio stations as well as for the future direction of the company.
* Set priorities and establish metrics for digital efforts impacting radio stations, including podcasting, video, blogging, and other created content efforts to be sold and distributed by New Life Media radio stations.
* Create content in conjunction with the radio stations or outside providers to ensure high quality.
* Design and implement promotional campaigns for this content through appropriate channels, including social media, email marketing, search engine marketing, online advertising, text messaging, press releases, strategic partnerships, etc.
* Regularly review KPIs and report findings to the New Life Media leadership team.
* Work hand-in-hand with the company’s leadership to identify and develop joint ventures and initiatives.
* Select outside vendors, content creators, and other services that can effectively help the company achieve the above goals.
* Review existing vendor and service contracts to ensure the company is achieving maximum value for its scale.
* Focus on successfully communicating the company’s content strategy to all employees, especially those in the legacy radio business
This salaried position comes with health care insurance and a 403b is available. New Life Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.