The Morning Show with Johnathon & Lindsey
Join JOhnathon & Lindsey everyday from 530-9am CT and make a big deal out of life!
Note: All of this information was graciously provided by Johnathon, so you’ll want to take that into account, given that while it is all 100% factually true and completely accurate, it may contain inherent bias or assumptions not shared by Lindsey or other more-normal members the WBGL staff.
Hello, our names are Johnathon Eltrevoog and Lindsey Capperrune. Therefore, you can likely understand why we go by our names “Johnathon & Lindsey” on the morning show, but our friends call us J&L. If you’re wondering, “How can I become their friends?” we’re really glad to hear that because we made a decision that the purpose of our morning radio show is actually to try and become your friend, and we just kind of leverage the show toward that purpose. You can hear us on WBGL between 5:30 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. Central Time Monday through Saturday. One time a listener named Ann said: “Your show is generally amusing every day.” That really meant a lot to us. Sometimes, we also say that our show is primarily about Jesus & Food.
• Has the ability to look at a person’s photo for just a sec and make fairly-accurate determinations about their personality type and general level of niceness.
• She thinks that if we knew everyone’s story, there wouldn’t be a person we wouldn’t like.
• Favorite seasoning: “Everything But The Bagel Seasoning” from Trader Joe’s
• Quit Facebook several years ago because it wasn’t helping her in her quest for peace, but has PLENTY of time for Instagram.
• Her favorite day on the morning show so far was August 8, 2017, her 30th birthday, because on that day, Johnathon arranged for several puppies to come into the studio
• Is the mother of a very cute little girl named Ruby and her husband is a cool music minister named Adam. They were married in or near a barn or something along those lines; I can’t remember the exact details. They are kind of rural people who also quite enjoy getting to the city.
• She loves her family and daughter very, very much. The proof of this is that she used to drive a little white convertible, and as soon as she had her baby and realized a car seat wouldn’t fit inside, she traded it in for a more family-sized (but still cool) SUV import
• Her favorite Bible verse is Proverbs 17:22: “A merry heart does good, like medicine”
• Basically has a second home (kind of) on Panama City Beach, FL
• Comprises nearly half of the WBGL Morning Show with Johnathon & Lindsey
• Hails originally from Ottawa, IL and is a proud graduate of the following highly-respected institutions: Ottawa Township High School, Illinois Valley Community College, Olivet Nazarene University, the New Chalet restaurant, and Rips Chicken
• Was inspired by the Bible verse James 1:27 to agree to his wife’s kind and persistent idea to become foster parents and is a foster and adoptive parent
• Attended game #5 of the 2016 World Series at Wrigley Field as the Chicago Cubs beat the Cleveland Indians 3-2. This happened on October 30, 2016. Thinking about it never gets old, especially given that Grandpa Russ attended a World Series game in 1945, the last time the Cubs were in the World Series.
• Also attended Wrestlemania VIII at Indianapolis Hoosier Dome (RIP) and SummerSlam ’94, the first-ever event at Chicago’s United Center.
• Is available for bookings the next time you need a w̶o̶r̶l̶d̶-̶c̶l̶a̶s̶s̶ , p̶r̶o̶f̶e̶s̶s̶i̶o̶n̶a̶l̶, e̶x̶c̶e̶l̶l̶e̶n̶t̶ singing piano and harmonica player, is a juvenile product of the working class, and tries to live for each second without hesitation.
• Lives and breathes Philadelphia Freedom as well as Chicago-style hot dogs and Gino’s East pizza
• His son’s favorite thing to do currently is to say, “Hey Alexa,” play I’m Still Standing,” and then his daughter like 3 seconds later will say, “Alexa, play Let It Go from Frozen.”
• Operates under the geographically-based ideology that “Midwest is Best,” but is one of those people who strongly dislikes snow and cold weather.