THE FOLLOWING ARE BASIC CONTEST RULES FOR ANY AND ALL CONTESTS BROADCASTED ON WBGL, ON THE WBGL.ORG WEBSITE AND ON SOCIAL MEDIA. EACH CONTEST MAY HAVE ITS OWN SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND ELIGIBILITY RULES. SEE CONTEST RULES FOR SPECIFIC WBGL CONTESTS BELOW.
1. No purchase is necessary to enter any WBGL contest.
2. Only one qualifier or winner per family within a 30 day period.
3. To be eligible to win any prize on WBGL, you must not have won anything in the past 30 days, or any prize valued at $600 or more in the past year. Any prize awarded to an ineligible listener will be considered null and void, and an alternative eligible winner may be named.
4. A 1099 MISC form will be completed and filed with the I.R.S. for each winner who has won a prize with a total value of $600 or more. All local, state and federal taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
5. Unless otherwise stated, multiple entries by the same person will be discarded and may be deemed cause for disqualification.
6. In the event of a tie, winners will be decided by a random drawing. All WBGL contest decisions are final.
7. Anytime you call the WBGL studios (866-917-9245), you have agreed to have your name, voice and/or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material. You grant us permission to broadcast the call and/or record it for later broadcast.
8. As a winner of a WBGL contest, your voice, name and/or picture may be used for promotional, broadcast, or internet purposes.
9. WBGL reserves the right to revoke prizes if the winner does not meet any or all eligibility requirements, even though an announcement may have been made on the air indicating that person was the winner.
10. WBGL is not responsible for problems occurring within the telephone system which either inhibit or increase the chances of winning a phone-in contest. In case of telephone line malfunctions, the decision of WBGL will be final.
11. 1-866-917-9245 is the official contest line. WBGL is not responsible for dropped calls or loss of connection during any contest.
12. WBGL shall have no responsibility for failure to win or claim any prize based on difficulties with telephone, facsimile, email, or internet difficulties, or any circumstances in any contest.
13. Employees or immediate family members of the New Life Radio Network, participating sponsors, affiliated advertising agencies and their immediate family members may not participate in contests conducted by WBGL.
14. Winners may not request substitution or other consideration from the originally awarded prize. Unless otherwise stated, all prizes will be mailed. WBGL is not responsible for any delays in receipt of prizes caused by the mail system.
15. WBGL may, due to the unavailability of prizes awarded, substitute another prize of equal or greater value for the prize originally won. WBGL will not be responsible, or be held liable for prizes awarded to an event that is canceled due to circumstances beyond our control.
16. WBGL, its agency, and representatives shall not be liable for any claim, injury or damage from any WBGL contest or prize awarded in a contest.
17. WBGL reserves the right to amend the rules to any contest at any time. The decision of WBGL is always final.
18. WBGL reserves the right to end the contest at any time.
19. The following are specifically related to electronic (email or online form) contests on WBGL.ORG:
a. All appropriate information in required fields must be filled out, or you will be disqualified.
b. Any problems with the internet or email are not WBGL's responsibility.
20. With respect to any disputes regarding contests, the decision of WBGL will be final.
21. WBGL contest rules may be requested during regular business hours (Monday-Friday from 8am until 5pm).